- Job Title: Multiple and Complex Needs Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA)
- Reporting to: Senior ISVA
- Contract: Fixed term until August 2023
- Hours: 37 hours (open to flexible working and job share)
- Location: A combination of home-based working and working from our offices in Brighton and/or Eastbourne, with occasional work across Sussex.
- Salary: £28,862 – £30,772
- Deadline: Thursday 11th August 2022 9.00am
- Interview date: Thursday 18th August 2022. Interviews will be managed remotely via Zoom.
The ISVAs provide a non-therapeutic advocacy and support service to people who have experienced any form of sexual violence at any point in their lives.
The Multiple and Complex needs ISVA will be responsible for delivering an adapted service to clients who may ordinarily struggle to engage with the service through our standard offer. They will develop partnerships and good practice grounded in a better understanding of the access and support needs particular to clients who have multiple and/or complex needs.
As a skilled case worker, you will have significant experience in working with vulnerable or traumatised people, a commitment to working in a client-centred way and a good understanding of self-care.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and is open to self-identifying women applicants only, as being a woman is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9 pt 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
For more information or an informal chat about this post please contact the Senior ISVA Julia on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit applications by email to email@example.com. We do not accept CVs.