Survivors’ Network trains and educates professionals and the wider community about the prevalence and realities of sexual violence and its effects on survivors. We offer both open and bespoke courses.
Our upcoming training schedule for 2021 is as follows:
- Self-Care and Vicarious Trauma: 17th September. Book here.
- Sexual Violence and The Legal System: 12th October. Book here.
- Trauma and The Brain: 22nd October. Book here.
- Impact of Sexual Violence and Abuse: 2nd November. Book here.
- First Disclosures: 9th November. Book here.
Further details of our Training Programme can be found in the brochure below, including prices and full descriptions of the available sessions.
If you have any further enquiries, or would like to enquire about bespoke training, please contact Kitty on email@example.com