Survivors’ Network trains and educates professionals and the wider community about the prevalence and realities of sexual violence and its effects on survivors. We offer both open and bespoke courses.
Our 2020 Online Training Schedule is as follows:
- 25th September 2020 10.30 – 1.30pm: Vicarious Trauma and Self-Care
- 2nd October 2020 10.30 – 1.30pm: Rape and the Legal System
- 23rd October 2020 10.30 – 1.30pm: Impact of Sexual Violence and Abuse
- 6th November 2020 10.30 – 1.30pm: First Disclosures
- 7th December 2020 10.30 – 1.30pm: Trauma and the Brain
All online training is £50/£40/£30 per person per session. To find out more about what these sessions entail, or to book a place, please contact Suzanne on email@example.com
Details of our 2019-2020 Training Programme can be found below – many of these sessions are now available in our online Schedule.