Survivors’ Network trains and educates professionals and the wider community about the prevalence and realities of sexual violence and its effects on survivors. We offer both open and bespoke courses.
Our upcoming training schedule for 2022 is as follows:
- Sexual Violence and The Legal System: 25th February. Book here.
- Trauma and The Brain: 4th March. Book here.
- Self-Care and Vicarious Trauma: 11th March. Book here.
- First Disclosures: 18th March. Book here.
- Impact of Sexual Violence and Abuse: 1st April. Book here.
- Pre-Trial Training: 8th April. Book here.
Further details of our Training Programme can be found in the brochure below, including prices and full descriptions of the available sessions.
If you have any further enquiries, or would like to enquire about bespoke training, please contact Kitty on firstname.lastname@example.org