We are aware that the charity sector, including the gender-based violence sector, is overwhelmingly white. If you, or someone you know, is a person of colour who is interested in a career in this area of work, please get in touch if we can be of help with any knowledge, experience or resources.
We specifically have expertise in these areas:
- Advocacy & criminal justice
- Working with children and young people who have experienced sexual violence
- Therapeutic work with survivors
- Managing volunteers
- Comms and community fundraising
- Managing a Rape Crisis Centre/running a charity
Please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the area you are interested in, so we can direct you to the right member of staff.