Our office is closed from Tuesday 24th December until Thursday 2nd January, but there is still a lot of support available locally and nationally.
Here are details of some helplines open over this time:
- National Rape Crisis: 0808 802 9999 (Daily 12:00 – 14:30 & 19:00 – 21:30)
- Safeline (all genders) 0808 800 5008
- Samaritans is open 24 hours a day, 116 123 / www.samaritans.org
- Shout: Open every day of the year (including Christmas) for 24 hours – Text shout to 85258
- LGBTQ Switchboard (National Helpline): 10am to 10pm every day of the year: 0300 330 0630
- In an emergency situation, please dial 999
In Brighton, Safe Space at St Paul’s Church, West Street will be open to provide emotional, medical and practical support to anyone who has become intoxicated, distressed or injured during their night out, from 11.30pm – 4am on Friday 20st Dec, Saturday 21st Dec, Friday 27th Dec & Saturday 28th Dec, and from 11pm – 5am on New Year’s Eve (Tuesday 31st Dec).
Below is a link to other services open over this period should you need them, along with some well-being tips
Wishing everyone a safe and supported Winter break, and a happy Christmas to all who celebrate it.