Fun, gentle and relaxing sessions for self-identified women exploring ways we can naturally look after our hard working faces, using ingredients that will feed our skin and practices that will nourish us beyond the surface to boost our state of mind, mood and self esteem.
- One session a month – booking essential – from 11am to 1pm.
- Please arrive by 11, bring an old t-shirt as it can get a bit messy!
- Held at the Survivors’ Network building: 6a Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
- Next date: Friday April 5th
- Maximum of 5 women per session.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org